Coffee (a police officer newly dating a single mom) and Kareem (the 12 year old son of the single mom dating a police officer) set off on an unplanned cop caper. Lots of profanity from the cop lead; lots of nonsense scenes. Not a good of depiction of anything about Detroit.
1 star out of 5
TV-MA | 1h 28min | Action, Comedy | 3 April 2020
• Follow my movie reviews via FB M.U.S.E. Enthusiasts:
• Follow my movie reviews pinned via Pinterest:
• Follow movie trailers and movie rating/reviews posts via Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/carolynmuseenthusiasts/
Cultural differences can only add to a new relationship. Based on a true story from the two lead actors we find this couple falling for one another then a sickness enters into the questionable relationship. Love never fails though. Lots of humor.
4 stars out of 5
R | 2h | Comedy, Romance | 14 July 2017 (USA)
- Follow my movie reviews via FB M.U.S.E. Enthusiasts:
- Follow my movie reviews pinned via Pinterest:
Pretty good ensemble cast that doesn’t seem to connect the character relationships together well. There are a few laugh out loud scenes yet more scenes that the script wants to be funny that aren’t. I did enjoy S. Epatha Merkerson character…I’ve never seen her in a light and comedic role. It was good to see Diahann Carroll and Melvin Van Peeples on the big screen. Not a flop of a movie yet not nearly as good as it should be with the talent available (especially David Alan Grier). PG-13; comedy; 95 minutes
2.5 stars out of 5 stars
My Movies/entertainment Page in FB: