Disney or Marvel never disappoints on the big screen with the lush colors and optics. I wish the title had multi-Verse instead of Quantumania because these multi universes are confusing. Any hoots, the Dolby experience was good…if I find time in my schedule, I’ll check it out in IMAX 3d. Yes, there are 2 end credit scenes.
2.5 stars out of 5 (I hate rating a Marvel movie anything less than 5 stars yet it is what it is until they pull this Phase 5 together).
So, I’m a serious #Marvel fan, therefore, I did enjoy the movie and there are many scenes that made me laugh, tear up and clap for all of the Avengers. For the first time, there are NO end credit scenes yet there is an end credit SOUND that must link somehow to the next phase of movies. I have seen it now two times, in IMAX & IMAX 3D; both nice formats. Now, please stop reading because SPOILERS are next:
1. I did NOT like that Nat/Black Widow is I guess, dead? I must research to find out if the character dies in the comic books. I think she may have been snapped back but they don’t know where yet.
2. I was a little surprised that Vision didn’t return in the time travel.
3. Loki is back when the Avengers travel back in time…there’s a scene that he steals a stone and disappears yet he never re-appears…maybe??? So there may be a twist in future movies about that.
4. I was quite surprised that when Thanos travels back in time, he is such a force for the Avengers to fight altogether. Even with Captain Marvel, Captain America with Thor’s hammer, Iron Man and Pepper suited up etc… it was still a losing fight battle against Thanos, smh.
5. I did not like Iron Man dying yet I’ve heard he dies in the comic books.
6. I did not like that Captain America returns back as an old man and gives up his shield to Falcon.
7. I was surprised that the 2 audiences thus far, that I’ve seen it with did not cheer when Falcon got the shield and when Nick Fury was shown at the end (I didn’t notice him when the Avengers returned).
8. Who was the random man standing with the Avengers at Iron Man’s memorial? He’s shown just before the Shield agents, Captain Marvel then Nick.
9. I have to research to find out what the “sound” means at the end of movie. Answer: the sound is the same from ‘Iron Man 1’ when Tony was building his first suit.
10. I noticed that Gamora was not on the ship with the Guardians when they left yet she did fight with the Avenger ladies in the last fight scene.
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 3h 1min | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 26 April 2019 (USA)
#AvengersEndgame #Marvel #Disney
I really enjoyed this sequel. New characters are introduced to this funny ensemble cast. Fun summertime popcorn movie. Yes, there are two end credit scenes with the first one tying into the Avengers 2019 sequel. My first viewing was in Dolby; I’ll probably check it out in 3D as well.
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 1h 58min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi | 6 July 2018 (USA)
Follow my movie reviews via FB M.U.S.E. Enthusiasts:
Who doesn’t know that I’m a big #Marvel fan? Well, I am and ‘Ant-Man’ passes the test as well, lol. This is probably the most “comic bookey” movie of this franchise…by that, I mean it’s corky funny and will definitely appeal to the youngest of fans. I saw it in IMAX 3D and it was fabulous. I was so excited to see Falcon of the Avengers have a cameo in this film! Don’t forget, as usual, there are TWO end of movie credit scenes (stay till the screen turns black…there’s another Avenger in the final credit scene). Of course, this was the #1 movie in the U.S. in it’s opening weekend.
4 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 117 min | Action, Sci-Fi
The 2nd installment in this franchise doesn’t disappoint! Woo hoo, I totally enjoyed all 161 minutes of this movie! All of the characters are back expect one…I won’t spoil it yet he is my least fave of this franchise and ‘The Lord of the Rings’ (but most ppl like him, lol). I saw it in 3D and thought it was pretty ok. Worth checking out this Holiday Season.
4 stars out of 5
PG-13 161 mins – Adventure | Drama | Fantasy