So, I’m a serious #Marvel fan, therefore, I did enjoy the movie and there are many scenes that made me laugh, tear up and clap for all of the Avengers. For the first time, there are NO end credit scenes yet there is an end credit SOUND that must link somehow to the next phase of movies. I have seen it now two times, in IMAX & IMAX 3D; both nice formats. Now, please stop reading because SPOILERS are next:
1. I did NOT like that Nat/Black Widow is I guess, dead? I must research to find out if the character dies in the comic books. I think she may have been snapped back but they don’t know where yet.
2. I was a little surprised that Vision didn’t return in the time travel.
3. Loki is back when the Avengers travel back in time…there’s a scene that he steals a stone and disappears yet he never re-appears…maybe??? So there may be a twist in future movies about that.
4. I was quite surprised that when Thanos travels back in time, he is such a force for the Avengers to fight altogether. Even with Captain Marvel, Captain America with Thor’s hammer, Iron Man and Pepper suited up etc… it was still a losing fight battle against Thanos, smh.
5. I did not like Iron Man dying yet I’ve heard he dies in the comic books.
6. I did not like that Captain America returns back as an old man and gives up his shield to Falcon.
7. I was surprised that the 2 audiences thus far, that I’ve seen it with did not cheer when Falcon got the shield and when Nick Fury was shown at the end (I didn’t notice him when the Avengers returned).
8. Who was the random man standing with the Avengers at Iron Man’s memorial? He’s shown just before the Shield agents, Captain Marvel then Nick.
9. I have to research to find out what the “sound” means at the end of movie. Answer: the sound is the same from ‘Iron Man 1’ when Tony was building his first suit.
10. I noticed that Gamora was not on the ship with the Guardians when they left yet she did fight with the Avenger ladies in the last fight scene.
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 3h 1min | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 26 April 2019 (USA)
#AvengersEndgame #Marvel #Disney
• Follow my movie reviews via FB M.U.S.E. Enthusiasts:
• Follow my movie reviews pinned via Pinterest:
• Follow movie trailers and movie rating/reviews posts via Instagram:
I’m a diehard #Marvel fan and this 3rd installment of an Avengers movie did not disappoint. It was great seeing so many of the Marvel characters in one movie…NOT all of them are in the movie though. Rumor is that the X-Men haven’t been written into the Avengers yet, because help is needed. The movie is great and I have already seen it twice in IMAX 3-D and Dolby. I enjoyed both formats. Shout out to a fave #GOT character, Tyrion/Peter Dinklage with his cameo scene. Yes, I plan to see it again and probably in a different format, Super E-Max. There’s only ONE end credit scene.
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 2h 29min | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 27 April 2018 (USA)
- Follow my movie reviews via FB M.U.S.E. Enthusiasts:
- Follow my movie reviews pinned via Pinterest:
I’m a Marvel fan, therefore, this is a winner-winner! I consider this movie an ‘Avengers’ movie because so many of them are in this one and a couple new ones (to the big screen) are introduced. The fight scenes are epic and it’s hard to choose a side. I went in undecided on which team I was on #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan If you’re an ‘Avengers’ fan you’ll love this one. There’s lots of humor. If you can see it in IMAX 3D, I’d recommend it! As usual, don’t leave until the screen goes black…there are two end credit scenes. P.S. I liked the new characters of #BlackPanther and #Spiderman (there independent movies should be great).
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 146 min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi | 6 May 2016
Follow my movie reviews via FB M.U.S.E. Enthusiasts:
Follow my movie reviews pinned via Pinterest:
I’m a true sci-fi fan yet found myself never being engaged in this film. Johnny Depp is known for portraying corky characters and this character fits that category yet it’s his worst one. I found the storyline to loosely remind me of ‘Her’ which I didn’t like as well. The concept of the storyline is thought provoking on the “what ifs” yet the movie just didn’t connect in my opinion.
2 stars out of 5
PG 13 119 min – Drama | Mystery | Sci-Fi
You can find/follow my movies/entertainment Page MUSE Enthusiasts via FB:
My movie reviews are also pinned in Pinterest: