I’m a big sci-fi fan and this one would have won me over if there wasn’t “so much” chaos going on the inner voice talking. The men on the planet have this what I call a flaw of their inner voices being audible. There was too much of it and it became annoying.
The imagination of a child’s mind can take them anywhere and believe almost anything. Full of lush colors that Disney and Pixar always deliver on. Good family movie to see with children. There’s a Simpsons animated short before the film.
Well, it’s best to not compare this new reboot to the other films of the same name. Probably only small children will enjoy the fantasy of talking animals yet the two children that were in the auditorium when I saw it ran through the aisle and up the stairs during the film, IJS.
1 star out of 5
PG | 1h 46min | Adventure, Comedy, Family | 17 January 2020
#Dolittle #Movie #Movies #Film #MovieReview #MovieLover #Disney #DisneyPlus #Netflix #UniversalPictures
Based on true accounts of Thomas Edison discovering electricity and how George Westinghouse was fast on heels for any and all creative credentials. With a new director finishing the film we have a fast paced 1800’s era of “last name” geniuses in one storyline. I found the premise of the story quite engaging and it led me to google during the film and read more afterwards. If you’re a history buff like me, you will enjoy it.
3 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 1h 47min | Biography, Drama, History | 25 October 2019
Well, the this is the first official Marvel film after #Endgame. There’s a music/pic homage to the fallen? All of the antics of a Marvel film are there yet I didn’t think the new bad guy so bad. Funny with a couple of surprises. We’re back to staying until the screen turns black (two end credit scenes). The Dolby experience was great!
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 2h 9min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi | 2 July 2019
So, I’m a serious #Marvel fan, therefore, I did enjoy the movie and there are many scenes that made me laugh, tear up and clap for all of the Avengers. For the first time, there are NO end credit scenes yet there is an end credit SOUND that must link somehow to the next phase of movies. I have seen it now two times, in IMAX & IMAX 3D; both nice formats. Now, please stop reading because SPOILERS are next:
1. I did NOT like that Nat/Black Widow is I guess, dead? I must research to find out if the character dies in the comic books. I think she may have been snapped back but they don’t know where yet.
2. I was a little surprised that Vision didn’t return in the time travel.
3. Loki is back when the Avengers travel back in time…there’s a scene that he steals a stone and disappears yet he never re-appears…maybe??? So there may be a twist in future movies about that.
4. I was quite surprised that when Thanos travels back in time, he is such a force for the Avengers to fight altogether. Even with Captain Marvel, Captain America with Thor’s hammer, Iron Man and Pepper suited up etc… it was still a losing fight battle against Thanos, smh.
5. I did not like Iron Man dying yet I’ve heard he dies in the comic books.
6. I did not like that Captain America returns back as an old man and gives up his shield to Falcon.
7. I was surprised that the 2 audiences thus far, that I’ve seen it with did not cheer when Falcon got the shield and when Nick Fury was shown at the end (I didn’t notice him when the Avengers returned).
8. Who was the random man standing with the Avengers at Iron Man’s memorial? He’s shown just before the Shield agents, Captain Marvel then Nick.
9. I have to research to find out what the “sound” means at the end of movie. Answer: the sound is the same from ‘Iron Man 1’ when Tony was building his first suit.
10. I noticed that Gamora was not on the ship with the Guardians when they left yet she did fight with the Avenger ladies in the last fight scene.
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 3h 1min | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 26 April 2019 (USA)
#AvengersEndgame #Marvel #Disney
I’m a diehard #Marvel fan and this 3rd installment of an Avengers movie did not disappoint. It was great seeing so many of the Marvel characters in one movie…NOT all of them are in the movie though. Rumor is that the X-Men haven’t been written into the Avengers yet, because help is needed. The movie is great and I have already seen it twice in IMAX 3-D and Dolby. I enjoyed both formats. Shout out to a fave #GOT character, Tyrion/Peter Dinklage with his cameo scene. Yes, I plan to see it again and probably in a different format, Super E-Max. There’s only ONE end credit scene.
5 stars out of 5
PG-13 | 2h 29min | Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 27 April 2018 (USA)
Follow my movie reviews via FB M.U.S.E. Enthusiasts: